Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
Current Job Postings
The individual will support the plant pathology research program. The duties include; but are not limited to:
- Support the plant pathology program at EARC by developing new and innovative scientific approaches; lead collaborative research efforts to study the effect of agronomic practices on soil-borne diseases of pulse crops
- Designing field studies, collecting data, performing statistical analysis, writing reports, and presenting findings at regional/national meetings.
- Work with farmers and EARC staff to diagnose plant disease and make management recommendations.
- Assist with writing state/regional and national competitive grant proposals for possible funding and publishing research findings in peer-reviewed journals with minimal supervision.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Assist with farm operations including: general crop production, research trial establishment, and general grounds keeping
- Assist in data collection in agronomic studies
- Willingness to work outdoors in a field setting
- Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow detailed instructions