Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
Current Job Postings
We are currently recruiting a graduate research assistant to support the plant pathology research program. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the plant pathology program at EARC by developing new and innovative scientific approaches; contribute to collaborative research efforts to study the effect of Fusarium head blight species complex on wheat and barley production.
- Benefits: $30,000/yr stipend, paid tuition, fees, and insurance, as well as one semester teaching experience through a paid teaching assistantship.
- We are looking for a highly motivated student with a strong interest in laboratory and field research to begin in Summer 2023. Ideally they student will possess a MS degree in plant pathology or a BS degree with related job experience. Excellent written and oral communication, time management skills, and the ability to work independently is also expected.
- To be considered for the position, please send a current CV including references, transcripts, and a brief description of research goals and interests to Dr. Frankie Crutcher (firstname.lastname@example.org). For full advertisement, please visit https://jobs.apsnet.org/.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Assist with farm operations including: general crop production, research trial establishment, and general grounds keeping
- Assist in data collection in agronomic studies
- Willingness to work outdoors in a field setting
- Ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Stop by an office to pick up and application at 1501 N Central Ave Sidney, MT or call 406-433-2208.